Check out more…
- Cowgirl Boots You Need From AmazonThere’s no denying that cowgirl boots have taken precedence over any other footwear for me. That being said, I’m a sucker for a good inexpensive pair that are still super cute.
- My Favorite Personal Development BooksAs a business owner, you give a lot of yourself to others every. single. day. That being said, it’s so important to fill your own cup.
- Upcoming Fashion TrendsOkay, I’m sitting here in the Las Vegas airport thinking back on the last few days. It was so fun to get to bring… Read more: Upcoming Fashion Trends
- My Home Finds From AmazonWhen I was decorating my new home, I honestly didn’t have time or want to run around to a million stores. I needed almost everything because let me tell ya, moving anything 1300+ miles is NOT an easy or inexpensive task, lol..
- Making Friends in a New StateMaking friends has never been a difficult thing for me. True friends on the other hand, that’s a different story. But I always had people to hang out with growing up because I was always in sports or doing some activity.
- I’m Moving to TexasI recently just came across a picture from 2018 where I had a gold Texas state shaped necklace on. Funny how things come full circle. 2017 was the first time I visited when I just KNEW I had to live there.
- The Backroad BabeOnce I graduated, I was over the city life and all I wanted to do was go back home. I realized very quickly when I went to school that I was and will always be a small town girl. When I came home, something changed in my style. I started experimenting with aztec patterns, turquoise jewelry, and cowgirl boots.
- I Moved to Texas, Kind Of..I had finally made it but nothing good ever comes easy, right? So we got to work looking for a new house + cancelling everything being delivered to the original house (NOT EASY LOL). The next day I found another house that will be PERFECT for the boutique. God knew what He was doing, as always.